Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Just wanted to make my presence here on the forums. My Veloster Turbo has 1700 miles on it now, so far so good. Its a fun little ride, very happy with it and Im aching to begin modding it! :smile:

Im hoping you veteran folks can lend me a hand when the mods come. Mostly cosmetics and handling because I'm too big of a chicken to touch the powertrain because of warranty issues. As soon as I put an exhaust on it she'll throw a rod, that's my luck see... lol. At the advice of my local tech I'm going to hold off a while and let the car get a good break in before playing with fire hahaha :crazy:

Bryan

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Where ya from?

Also, we love pics around here;
even stock. Post some up & enjoy your stay!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

Southern, KY. I'm about 4.5 hrs from Cincinnati.

Ill get some pics up as soon as I remember to take some ahahaha :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just got home from purchasing my 2015 Veloster Turbo. Currently sitting at 22 miles on the ODO. Ecstatic doesn't even begin to cover how I feel right now! This is my first brand new vehicle. I excited and nervous at the same time. Anyone have any tips for me as a newbie?

Lanie

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
You both will love the car. It's mod-friendly and with basic bolt ons you don;t have to worry about anything exploding. Please, ask us any questions you have we are more than happy to help!

·
Registered
170 Posts
welcome to VT Land!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome Bryan.

Greetings from Northern Idaho from another Bryan VT 6speed Pacific blue.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
They have enjoyed it for potentially over 5 years now

·
Registered
384 Posts
LOL, I had my head stuck under my car for a while.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts