Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just wanna say that I think this site is a great resource and I foresee it being a great benefit in the not so distant future. I picked up my new 2015 Black VT in May, and have thoroughly enjoyed every KM on the odo.
we
I've seen some very nice mods on this site, and am hoping to do some myself.

I'm planning to start simple with some cosmetic thing, I plan on purchasing a set of the Diode Dynamics RGB footwell lights as my first mod.

Now a few questions to the community,

1. Are there any good door sill mods out there for a VT? I've seen some stainless ones but they are nothing too special.
2. I recall seeing a automatic folding mirror mod somewhere, was that a full replacement unit? or does the VT have a pre-existing motor but is just lacking a relay/control module?

Thanks,

Hoping for good times!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Welcome to the VT Family!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Hey PEI, welcome to the site!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

Just wanna say that I think this site is a great resource and I foresee it being a great benefit in the not so distant future. I picked up my new 2015 Black VT in May, and have thoroughly enjoyed every KM on the odo.
we
I've seen some very nice mods on this site, and am hoping to do some myself.

I'm planning to start simple with some cosmetic thing, I plan on purchasing a set of the Diode Dynamics RGB footwell lights as my first mod.

Now a few questions to the community,

1. Are there any good door sill mods out there for a VT? I've seen some stainless ones but they are nothing too special.
2. I recall seeing a automatic folding mirror mod somewhere, was that a full replacement unit? or does the VT have a pre-existing motor but is just lacking a relay/control module?

Thanks,

Hoping for good times!
Hi and welcome to the site.....I'm also new.....joined to learn more....BTW, on weekens I'm going to PEI. Can you recommend any good places?

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I've heard Green Gables is really nice, it's just outside of Avonlea. ;)

Oh and OP welcome!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
"WELCOME to VT Nation!" tour

1 - 9 of 9 Posts