Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Do we have anyone from alabama , north central Huntsville area . hope so would like to have a few get to-gathers in the area . the weather is gettin good so it is time for a mett and see . the local mall is all but shut down but the new replacement (not a mall) called the boardwalk (i think thats what it is called) and either is a good spot for a few of us to meet so lets put a little get to-gather in the plans.

Just gradiated 3nd grad spellin will hopefilly wil improved soone.!!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i haven't been on here much lately but i am in Huntsville al also how it been going with you lately

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well there is aleast three of us in huntsville we should get together sometime. by the by i am david i have a white 2015 r-spec with recently completed body make over. first the start and then the end , i really love my car just to much fun

·
Registered
199 Posts
I lived in Huntsville and Madison from about 1997-2004. I still miss some aspects of it from time to time. It's crazy to me that the Mall is dead. Does the average person there still drive like an idiot?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i've been here since 97 and it seems like it getting a little worse every year. but that may only be the agrivation peeking through. i'm from West Virginia and wish i was there but that is homesick blues sooooo.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i like the black and blue don't see that much i use to live over on line st in the old section by the library . but i moved into hsv to be a litle closer to work and for a better apartment. i am a little older that most veloster owners but i have a great time with my car. there only a few in the area on here we should get together and converse . have a good one

·
Registered
72 Posts
i like the black and blue don't see that much i use to live over on line st in the old section by the library . but i moved into hsv to be a litle closer to work and for a better apartment. i am a little older that most veloster owners but i have a great time with my car. there only a few in the area on here we should get together and converse . have a good one
Thanks first and sorry I guess I missed the post. You should check out "Huntsville Customs" on Facebook. I know 4 other VT owners in the area we are all on the page.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did you come through Bham/Bessemer on the interstate during some bad weather a few months back? Saw a VT similar to yours that I haven't seen since.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts