Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a while since I have had the time to do the forum game!

I am going to try to check in more regularly this year. Been swamped with emails, Facebook, FB messages, etc.

Looking to do some new stuff this year also.

We have a prototype FMIC upgrade for the existing kit that we should be receiving soon. Will come with a hefty price tag though.

However, it will be a 6" tall core instead of 8" (since the opening in the grille from bottom of crash bar to bottom of grille isn't close to 8") and it will utilize a garrett core rated for 500 hp. Part#703520-6009

Right now, and for the next couple months, we are running a 5% off Tax Relief Sale. Code is UNCLESAM.

We are going to try to keep our inventory up more this year and get some Oil Catch Can kits back.

We now are offering the Synapse and HKS Valve options on the website as well as have gotten better replicas for those looking to save some $$.

The problem with the old replicas (only problem ever reported) was separation on the valve seal. The new style (same as the V4) uses a totally different assembly, preventing the separation from happening.

The beast modes are still selling quickly and currently have 4 pre-orders up on the site for those interested.

We also offer the custom anodizing on any of the aluminum products we carry.

Happy Tuning and hope to be hanging around here more this year.

Reactions: ruabel2

·
Registered
1 Posts
The beast modes are still selling quickly and currently have 4 pre-orders up on the site for those interested.

We also offer the custom anodizing on any of the aluminum products we carry.

Happy Tuning and hope to be hanging around here more this year.
I wanted the full cai beast mode but don't see the option on the website. Is it still available with the cf air box?

·
Super Moderator
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we can do the custom setup with the box still. PM us or email us for details!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts