Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone who as a stock exhaust with a aftermarket downpipe ? I'm interested in this setup and I wanna know if it sound great.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Its sounds good. No drone..you only hear it when you first crank up the car or get on it. Selling off my HF DP.

Reactions: NoXiDe

·
Super Moderator
2,478 Posts
yeah, it sounds great and subtle but when you WOT you can definitely tell it's there. Doesn't sound bad at all. Matter fact, it sounds classy. I ran the Pierce HF DP for about 3K miles until I added the solo. You'll like it. Joseyah is definitely trust worthy and I'd recommend buying his if he's selling it for sure.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its sounds good. No drone..you only hear it when you first crank up the car or get on it. Selling off my HF DP.
Great that helps me because I don't want a full exhaust for now on so if I can just get a little more tone when I push on the gas thats enough for me for the moment. And by the way how much do you sell your dp and what brand it is ?

·
Registered
809 Posts
Great that helps me because I don't want a full exhaust for now on so if I can just get a little more tone when I push on the gas thats enough for me for the moment. And by the way how much do you sell your dp and what brand it is ?
It's a ERZ/CNT HF DP. Going to let it go for $150 plus shipping. Used it for roughly 2500 miles. You'd need a new gasket. It also comes with two 1 inch defoulers.

·
Registered
809 Posts
And why do you sell you dp ?
Considered trading in my VT in on a Ecoboost 2.3T 2015 Mustang. Still trying to decide. But I have already removed the DP.
May just keep VT..whether I buy the Mustang or not. Definitely not giving my VT away. It's nearly paid off.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Considered trading in my VT in on a Ecoboost 2.3T 2015 Mustang. Still trying to decide. But I have already removed the DP.
May just keep VT..whether I buy the Mustang or not. Definitely not giving my VT away. It's nearly paid off.
Not a bad upgrade :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts