Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Hyundai Veloster Rally Edition
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a burble tune currently running with a straight pipe from the cat right after the downpipe. It sounds great but its not as aggressive or loud as I want the pops and bangs to be.

It also only pops and bangs below 3000 RPM. Anything higher than that is just a single exhaust tone.

Anyone have any recommendations for a high-torque tune with aggressive, earth shattering bangs? I will be switching out the downpipe to a 4in catless very soon as well.

·
Super Moderator
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
5,231 Posts
I can gladly help you with both but you need all proper mods in place before doing so or it will not be safe.

·
Super Moderator
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
5,231 Posts
That highly depends on power goals and use of the car. No clue what high torque tune even means as high is a relative term as in that will have a different meaning depending on who you ask.

·
Registered
2016 Veloster Turbo DCT Ultimate
204 Posts
You can have a pops and bangs tune with any power level. Depends on what you want out of the car. Stock, the car does around 180whp. FBO, will probably leaving you around 240-260whp.

Biggest thing you need to address on the car for it to be safe would be heat management. Methanol Injection is your best option.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts