Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,048 Posts
I guess you guys are going to start working on Hyundai parts soon. I see a bunch of Ford, Dodge, Subaru & Mitsubishi, but didn't see anything for our VT's. We really would like a urathane bushing kit, if your taking recommendations. BTW Welcome. What's your location?

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Well hell, I didnt know we could make requests, lol

Those of us with wings would like some heavy duty lifters for the hatch :D
Welcome to the boards!

·
Registered
3,872 Posts

·
Banned
3,048 Posts
Yeah I did see that, but TS & Injen will pretty much take up all intake sales with their prices...I want to see a selection of suspension parts, which not many vendors have tapped into yet. 845 & Pierce are pretty much the only options we have & they are working day & night trying to offer us new things. I love seeing vendors working on different designs & tapping into the booming KDM world.

·
Registered
59 Posts
LOL We have been in the Veloster for a little while. We actually have parts and an exhaust kit coming out soon !!!..

Maybe you don't know much about our company. We don't sell knock offs, we buy direct from over 132 companies. 50 of those companies since 2003.

We have built many many SEMA award winning project cars. We don't just sell parts but also help manufacturers make parts..

PM US if you have Any Questions.

Ryan @ Horsepower Direct

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Super excited hoping to see some new stuff :smile:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
I didn't see this coming! Well, with the way their last few posts went.. Anyways, welcome!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts