Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only seems right that we should have a thread dedicated solely to the many VT's we spot on our daily commutes. Maybe the mod's can throw a sticky on this one.

I'll kick it off. I spotted a silver vt a few weeks ago on the 45n feeder road by Richey Rd if I'm not mistaken. I gave you the thumbs up and your passenger caught on and gave me the thumbs up back. If you're on here, I was in the lowered black VT next you.

·
Registered
453 Posts
They're rare on my commute since I take back roads to get to and from work, but I'll my eyes open on the weekends!

Reactions: Hyoondie

·
Registered
965 Posts
About 1 week ago I spotted a blue VT off of the Beltway 8 frontage road going towards cutten, not sure what road exactly though. Looked stock to me though, not sure if I have seen it here before or not

Also, about 2-3 weeks ago I saw a sweet white NA veloster, it had roof racks and some custom black Veloster side vinyl on it, and had the front plastidipped. It was at a McDonalds off of 45, cant remember where exactly either

·
Registered
453 Posts
Not a one this weekend!!! Hmmm....:sad:

·
Registered
965 Posts
Saw a black VT at the HEB gas station in Pearland, right off of 518 near 288. Was with my wife in here beetle otherwise I wouldve driven over and asked about it

Edit: It was Yesterday BTW, around noon or so

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was in Tampa, FL this weekend and saw plenty of VT enthusiasts!!! Heading over to the Southeast forum now to see if they posted about me.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Friend sent me a snapchat of a black VT this morning, with a "powered by RICE" sticker on the back windshield, along with bullethole stickers on the back hatch...SMH...:disappointed:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yikes...sounds tragic!

Reactions: Trajic_1

·
Registered
453 Posts
Ha ha ha!!!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Spotted this lowered blue VT at Kroger on Studemont i think is the name of that road. I rushed inside and shopped as quickly as possible to try to catch you before I left. I made it to the register and could you see you backing out...fail on my part :-(

I was parked waaaaaay out by the blue wrx near the gas pumps in the next row over.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Spotted a silver VT in downtown Houston last night...it was an automatic with exhaust and a BOV. I was not in my VT however, I was in a white jetta.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dang, I'm the only one spotting anything. Spotted a Black VT on Studewood last night....that is all. goodbye

·
Registered
965 Posts
Yesterday I spotted a black VT on 45, then it turned off onto 610....oh wait thats you again isnt it Hyoondie LOL

Today was a good day for NAV's, spotted two. First one was a black NA on 288 near the med center. Second was a loaded Marathon Blue NA on the beltway 8 feeder

Also saw a silver one, unsure of NA or TC because my wife spotted it, but it was sitting at the Shell/Mcdonalds off of 288 and Almeda-Genoa. That was about a week ago.

Other than that nothing, keeping my eyes peeled though

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yesterday I spotted a black VT on 45, then it turned off onto 610....oh wait thats you again isnt it Hyoondie LOL
Late last night? like 9:30-10ish? definitely me lol

I was kinda hoping the one I spotted last night was you lol

·
Registered
965 Posts
Late last night? like 9:30-10ish? definitely me lol

I was kinda hoping the one I spotted last night was you lol
Actually it was in the morning lol, I saw you go by and got right behind you but you quickly turned to get off of 45 to avoid the really bad traffic jam. Doesn't ring a bell?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Still haven't spotted a VT! Where is everyone hiding?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Actually it was in the morning lol, I saw you go by and got right behind you but you quickly turned to get off of 45 to avoid the really bad traffic jam. Doesn't ring a bell?
no that wasn't me...:(

·
Registered
324 Posts
Spotted a silver VT in downtown Houston last night...it was an automatic with exhaust and a BOV. I was not in my VT however, I was in a white jetta.
think i saw this one in galveston while i was at work. white chick with some black dude with dread. it had aftermarket wheels with paper plates. this was about 2-3 weeks ago.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
think i saw this one in galveston while i was at work. white chick with some black dude with dread. it had aftermarket wheels with paper plates. this was about 2-3 weeks ago.
No mine was a white dude with shorter brown hair it looked like. And he was on factory wheels with metal tags.

We've gotta round everyone up one way or the other.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I'm still working nights for at least another week or week and a half...after that, I'm on the prowl for VTs!! lol

1 - 20 of 154 Posts