Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any idea how much boost the stock Veloster Turbo will generate and what the turbo is capable of?

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have read the same thing (18 psi), which seems crazy if that includes running on 87 octane (which is the recommended fuel grade). Since the wastegate is electronically controlled; I wonder how hard it will be to tune the car for more boost with 91 octane fuel.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have read the same thing (18 psi), which seems crazy if that includes running on 87 octane (which is the recommended fuel grade). Since the wastegate is electronically controlled; I wonder how hard it will be to tune the car for more boost with 91 octane fuel.
Around here, we don't have 91 octane. We have 87, 89, 93. I run 93 in my current vehicle and plan to do the same with the VT. Cant wait to see what I (and others) are able to get out of the VT!

·
Registered
94 Posts
I can only imagine this car will have quite a bit of hidden potential. The videos of it show a remarkably quiet exhaust. I can only imagine there being some restrictions there, along with the intake. I can't wait to see some dyno results!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
skywaffle
Veloster Turbo Forum
This is the Veloster Turbo forum where you can learn all the tips and mods to make your Hyundai Veloster Turbo faster and talk about the new Veloster N!
Full Forum Listing