Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got 2 quotes so far.. a 220$- unknown warranaty.. and 299$ -with lifetime warranty.
Theres also a few places in not such good neighborhoods that do it for 90$ but i dont plan on going there..

·
Super Moderator
2,483 Posts
180 with lifetime warranty but I'll be honest with you I don't really understand what lifetime warranty means when it comes down to tints... another thing, i thought by paying more i was going to get better results but it looks about the same as my last car. i had a few "defects" where they looked like bubbley finger nail size lines across the tint in random spots but it only started to pop up after i began to roll down my windows a week later it was completely dry. i paid 60 dollars then so I figured i'd go to another place. The new place I went to wanted 180 so I figured I'd give it a shot but I have found that on most of the windows if your looking from the outside you can see some bubbles which aren't really seen from the inside but whats really annoying is i got the same bubbley finger size lines on the bottom corner of the window which isnt as noticeable but what I'm trying to say is your really rolling the dice at any place, I'd like to believe so.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Lifetime warranty basically means that if the tint starts to bubble up, discolor or peel then they'll replace it. I don't think it applies to tears or burns though.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yeah, but the kicker on the lifetime warranty is that the place has to still be in business when it comes time to use the warranty. Not as common as it used to be unfortunately.

·
Registered
73 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Dealer installed before I even went to look at it the first time. Dealer here installs tint on some cars that are sitting on the lot.

·
Registered
945 Posts
i paid 180 for mine, 15% all the way around. LLumar brand. VERY pleased with it, keeps the Florida sun off my seats.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
35% (darkest legal) $A300 from the dealer.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.