Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I am a step closer to purchasing a brnad new 2013 blue VT with manual tranny and ultimate package. I have worked out an out the door price of $25,176.39. I get the floor mats with this price as well. What do you think? This pricing includes a ridiculous processing fee of $589, but it seems like the price is not too far out of the ballpark.

·
Registered
484 Posts
i got my ultra black VT manual with no ultimate package for about $22,500 OTD. i got floor mats, rear trunk all weather mats, wheel locks, ipod cable and extended bumper to bumper warranty 10/100k miles. got it in Virginia.

how much more is the ultimate package?? seems like u need to step it down a little more lol

·
Registered
980 Posts
i got my ultra black VT manual with no ultimate package for about $22,500 OTD. i got floor mats, rear trunk all weather mats, wheel locks, ipod cable and extended bumper to bumper warranty 10/100k miles. got it in Virginia.

how much more is the ultimate package?? seems like u need to step it down a little more lol
2500 bucks

·
Registered
26 Posts
I got mine for 22,132 OTD Black MT turbo with the optional RVM dimmer. we took the higher financing to get the MSRP at 20,705 but even the higher finance was only 4.2

·
Super Moderator
2,483 Posts

What iPod cable did you get? My hyundai OEM From my GenCoupe didn't work nor did my VT get one by default...

·
Registered
382 Posts
26000 OTD with nothing down. Auto, white (200 dollar extra or something?) with ultimate package.

Of course came with floor mats and ipod cable.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I purchased my VT for $32,000. I'm from Perth, Australia and car prices here are redonculous!!!!
That's full package with everything and includes $500 "battleship grey" paint
Then I purchased for $1800 the "fusion" package which includes darkest legal tint and interior and exterior protection against any spills or stains and lifetime colour "no fade" garuntee...So all up $33800. At least $10,000 more than American prices!

·
Registered
127 Posts
I lucked out with my VT.

I got an Elite White VT, 6sp, Black interior; with... dimming mirror, ipod hookups, all weather mats (as well as the turbo mats), rear privacy hatch, cargo net, etc... OTD cost was 21,900

Go to Truecar.com and figure out what people in your area/region/or nationwide are paying, then if its lower... print it out and bring it to the dealer. Thats what I did :)

Reactions: styfle

·
Registered
128 Posts
Got mine fully loaded, all upgrades except the all-season tires, manual transmission, taxes, destination, etc for $27K, 0 mark up from the dealer.

·
Registered
32 Posts
thanks for that mate. im gonna ask for the dash mat and the cargo net. whats the rear privacy hatch and dimming mirror extras? we may not have them over here in australia...
I lucked out with my VT.

I got an Elite White VT, 6sp, Black interior; with... dimming mirror, ipod hookups, all weather mats (as well as the turbo mats), rear privacy hatch, cargo net, etc... OTD cost was 21,900

Go to Truecar.com and figure out what people in your area/region/or nationwide are paying, then if its lower... print it out and bring it to the dealer. Thats what I did :)

·
Registered
382 Posts
im curious, who here paid the mark up price? I spoke to a girl yesterday who bought hers 2 weeks ago...

she paid 29500 OTD for auto with ultimate.... :|

·
Registered
127 Posts
im curious, who here paid the mark up price? I spoke to a girl yesterday who bought hers 2 weeks ago...

she paid 29500 OTD for auto with ultimate.... :|
thats rediculous... but again, I lucked out... the DEALER INVOICE on my car was 24.... they had to honor the quote they gave me from Truecar though so I ended up paying 2000 below dealer invoice for mine... They were going to put it on the lot for 26,000

·
Registered
382 Posts
This girl wasnt wrapped too tight, she was told by the dealership that that they were giving her a steal because they usually mark the turbos up 5 grand...

I should have told her that I had a bridge in Brooklyn that I could have sold her for real cheap.

·
Registered
65 Posts
What exactly do most of you mean when you're saying "OTD"? That could mean A Lot of different things to a lot of different people.

Are some of you actually saying that was the price you paid for the Car + Taxes, Title/doc, fees, etc. without factoring any money down or trade ins?

I find it hard to believe that people have gotten "OTD" with an Auto Ultimate for $24k. That has an MSRP of $26,395 and you'd have to slap tax, title, doc on top of that in most states.

That would mean some of you have somehow paid $4k below MSRP...

·
Registered
382 Posts
OTD is what you paid for the car with taxes/tags/processing and all the other fees included.

I thought I did pretty well getting it for 26 grand OTD (auto, white, ultimate), i just called different dealerships, one would say 26700 out the door, then id call the next dealership up, ask them if they can beat the price, theyd say 26500, then id call the other one and see if they could beat it, and they could, this went on for about 4 dealerships before them saying they cant go any lower than 26 grand OTD.

·
Registered
65 Posts
OTD is what you paid for the car with taxes/tags/processing and all the other fees included.

I thought I did pretty well getting it for 26 grand OTD (auto, white, ultimate), i just called different dealerships, one would say 26700 out the door, then id call the next dealership up, ask them if they can beat the price, theyd say 26500, then id call the other one and see if they could beat it, and they could, this went on for about 4 dealerships before them saying they cant go any lower than 26 grand OTD.
Oh I know what OTD really means, I was asking everyone else in this thread, especially those who claim to have purchased a VT for $4k under MSRP. There's no way anybody truly did that.

I paid $23k OTD for a Base M/T (MSRP - Motozuma/Military discounts, + Tax, title, doc).

·
Registered
127 Posts
Oh I know what OTD really means, I was asking everyone else in this thread, especially those who claim to have purchased a VT for $4k under MSRP. There's no way anybody truly did that.

I paid $23k OTD for a Base M/T (MSRP - Motozuma/Military discounts, + Tax, title, doc).
I paid 22OTD for mine... just over 2000 BELOW dealer invoice. They quoted me the wrong price and had to honor it ;)

·
Registered
382 Posts

Well for me at least, they cut out the processing fee altogether to get me at the agreed upon price (guess theyll pay that guy who did all the paperwork some other way) and cut out the rest of the car. But for me, they all stopped at 26000 OTD, said theyd be losing money then (yeah right).

1 - 20 of 192 Posts