Veloster Turbo Forum banner
181 - 192 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
3,241 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
if it has no sunroof, it's not fully loaded. The sunroof is part of the package that comes with:

Rear parking assistance system
Navigation system
Automatic headlights
Automatic temperature control
115-volt outlet

Thank you. I will tell my sales guy that its not fully loaded like he said it was. After doing more research I guess the tech package includes the sunroof.

·
Registered
59 Posts
2014 Elite White Veloster Turbo
CPO 4,xxx miles on it.
technology package

$17,499.

was supposed to be $ 20,xxx, but the sales manager inadvertantly e-mailed me the wrong price and amazingly honored that price.

·
Registered
30 Posts
thats rediculous... but again, I lucked out... the DEALER INVOICE on my car was 24.... they had to honor the quote they gave me from Truecar though so I ended up paying 2000 below dealer invoice for mine... They were going to put it on the lot for 26,000
same, just paid 23,800 MSRP for mine.
2016 Veloster Turbo Orange

·
Super Moderator
3,889 Posts
23k for your 2016 with 30k miles on it? wow lol

·
Super Moderator
3,889 Posts
it's sad to see price gouging like this, that is more than i paid for mine brand new :(

atleast being a 2016 it has had most of the model year updates like the better seats, radio, engine components.

·
Registered
30 Posts
it's sad to see price gouging like this, that is more than i paid for mine brand new :(

atleast being a 2016 it has had most of the model year updates like the better seats, radio, engine components.
it's okay though, i plan to pay off 3-5k and then trade it in.

·
Registered
2016 Veloster Turbo DCT Ultimate
326 Posts
Holy moly. I got my 2016 fully loaded for just under 18k.

181 - 192 of 192 Posts