Veloster Turbo Forum banner
181 - 200 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
3,241 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
if it has no sunroof, it's not fully loaded. The sunroof is part of the package that comes with:

Rear parking assistance system
Navigation system
Automatic headlights
Automatic temperature control
115-volt outlet

Thank you. I will tell my sales guy that its not fully loaded like he said it was. After doing more research I guess the tech package includes the sunroof.

·
Registered
2016 Veloster Turbo DCT
102 Posts
thats rediculous... but again, I lucked out... the DEALER INVOICE on my car was 24.... they had to honor the quote they gave me from Truecar though so I ended up paying 2000 below dealer invoice for mine... They were going to put it on the lot for 26,000
same, just paid 23,800 MSRP for mine.
2016 Veloster Turbo Orange

·
Super Moderator
2014 Veloster Turbo Manual
4,172 Posts
23k for your 2016 with 30k miles on it? wow lol

·
Super Moderator
4,172 Posts
it's sad to see price gouging like this, that is more than i paid for mine brand new :(

atleast being a 2016 it has had most of the model year updates like the better seats, radio, engine components.

·
Registered
50 Posts
23k for your 2016 with 30k miles on it? wow lol
I sold my 2016 with 30k miles on it to carvana for $21k - I paid $16k two years ago and only owed $9k on it. Prices are stupid right now - the 370z I bought is worth $2k more now than when I bought it in January.

afterthought - they also removed my JVC aftermarket radio and installed a factory radio, mud flaps and who knows what else, then turned around and sold it for about $800 over what they gave me. They didn't give me any gruff about my exhaust, BOV, intake or catch cans even though I checked the 'not modified' box (was a $7k difference in their offer). Pretty sure once they took it they were locked in and the poor girl that came to pick it up couldn't even drive stick so she was probably clueless on what to look for. Ended up not buying a car from them after going through a couple of cars and not being happy with them, so I got a check for the full amount and took it to another dealer.

·
Registered
2014 Veloster Turbo Automatic
295 Posts
I got mine used with 104k on the odo for 8.5k in 2019. The dealership blew the turbo on the test drive, so they replaced it with a ~40k refurb. Had horrible tribal vinyl decals on the side, foam skirts, and some rust on the driver's side quarter panel. Either way, I consider it a steal

·
Registered
2016 Vitamin-C Veloster Turbo DCT
29 Posts
Scooped up my 2016 VT yesterday with 47K miles for a little over $18K and nothing out the door. It has the tech package. I did see a lot of other ones online for similar or more mileage but a different color than the Vitamin-C I went with for like $22K-$23K which is crazy.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Scooped up my 2016 VT yesterday with 47K miles for a little over $18K and nothing out the door. It has the tech package. I did see a lot of other ones online for similar or more mileage but a different color than the Vitamin-C I went with for like $22K-$23K which is crazy.
That's not bad at all. Vitamin C is such a unique color. Post pics!

·
Super Moderator
4,172 Posts
absolutely crazy prices :)

·
Registered
295 Posts
Looks great! A fellow VT automatic driver. Love the air freshner

Reactions: mobbdeep

·
Registered
2015 VT A/T Boston Red
17 Posts
Just bought a 2015 VT as my first car a few days ago. 139,000KM on the odometer. Saved up for 6 months, got it for $13,500cad from the dealer. Car runs and drives very well, just recently had head gasket replaced and fuel rail seals replaced 1000km before I bought it. Saving up to buy an SRI for it, debadge it, and then love the car for as long as it lasts.
Tire Wheel Car Sky Vehicle

Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting
Speedometer Odometer Vehicle Car Steering part

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Hood

Reactions: The_Essentials
181 - 200 of 203 Posts