Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dealership kept telling me that it's extremely rare to get a manual VT in Ohio, is that true? They finally tracked one on the ship from Korea and I put a 2500 $ deposit, they said it will be here in 3 weeks.. Any suggestions on how to take care of it when it gets here? I know the first thing I'll do is tint the windows!

·
Registered
19 Posts
What do you mean "how to take care of it"? Take care of it as you would any other brand new car unless its the matte gray, in which case, you don't wash the thing in a normal way.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ah~ Right. Yah, don't gun it for a while. Personally, I'd stay in the right lane (unless you get stuck behind trucks on a raod with gravel). In that case pass them or stay WAAAAYY far behind.

·
Registered
60 Posts
There are a few manual VTs in transit to Ohio at the moment. Many more are automatic, however.

·
Super Moderator
2,483 Posts
The dealership kept telling me that it's extremely rare to get a manual VT in Ohio, is that true? They finally tracked one on the ship from Korea and I put a 2500 $ deposit, they said it will be here in 3 weeks.. Any suggestions on how to take care of it when it gets here? I know the first thing I'll do is tint the windows!
I wouldn't exactly say they are rare, cause this statement could really apply for any VT transmission. It's really just their way of trying to get you to put a deposit.

·
Registered
40 Posts
From what I saw, of the 480 that have are currently tendered, on dealer lots or in transit, 113 are manuals, and only 43 of those are base models. I saw several listings for automatics, in fact my sales guy at Tri-City Hyundai in Greenfield, WI has a black, base, auto with blue trim with no buyer. I'm waiting for my manual. If you're interested call Gary Prestidge 1-414-840-6176.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts