Veloster Turbo Forum banner
141 - 148 of 148 Posts

·
Administrator
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
5,429 Posts
Wow! Well if you get another one get a 15-17. That sucks to hear.

·
Premium Member
14’ VT MT
54 Posts
Let me know as I can help you in all areas ;-)

Also just want to add that this last post you made makes you brighter than most VT owners out there that mod their car. Nothing against the avg VT owner but the avg IQ when it comes to modding for power is low and they rely way to heavily on marketing when it comes to mods and rely on poor info and data. But here again, lots of misinformation in the community.
Heck yeah I love learning from you guys! I am in dire need of a good tune, may have found someone near me that can help.
I would be very appreciative if I could start a DM or conversation with you and ask you a few questions??
I've had my 14' VT for about half a year now and I have fallen in love with learning how to make these cars perform in a surprisingly impressive manner.
I hope I can catch you for some of your time & have a little Q&A.
Thank you for your time and contribution to this Community!

·
Administrator
5,429 Posts
Heck yeah I love learning from you guys! I am in dire need of a good tune, may have found someone near me that can help.
I would be very appreciative if I could start a DM or conversation with you and ask you a few questions??
I've had my 14' VT for about half a year now and I have fallen in love with learning how to make these cars perform in a surprisingly impressive manner.
I hope I can catch you for some of your time & have a little Q&A.
Thank you for your time and contribution to this Community!
Here to help!

·
Administrator
5,429 Posts
Who is a good remote tuner for these cars, using hp tuners?
I've done a few but do not prefer HPT personally just yet to make a good tune.

·
Administrator
5,429 Posts
Just like many tuning suites it may have a lot of maps but not many are used and not all that could be there to make a good tune will be there. Currently I primarily use tuner pro RT using XDF and BIN files to tune cars with.

141 - 148 of 148 Posts