Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Nope, sorry, never heard of them before
Sounds like a corporate discount program or something
I know I get a specific manufacturer's discount, with no dealership haggling if I buy a Nissan because the corporation I work for has Nissan as a client, thus the discount, which by the way, ain't very big, but is sure is nice knowing the dealer can't jerk me around, it's that price. Period.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Dude, WTH???
Rochester?
I'm right downtown in High Falls right now
:wink:

Please, for the love of all things holy, tell me you are not working with the dirtbags in Henrietta, Vision Hyundai...
I f'ing despise that place, and yet, Vision Hyundai in Canandaigua is just great
I will admit, I have been treated very well over at Fuccillo in Greece, I just try to ignore their huuuuuuuuuuuuge
Honestly though, I suspect when it comes time for me to buy, I will be doing so way down in Big Flats with Simmons-Rockwell

·
2,385 Posts
Does anyone here have any experience purchasing with Hyundai Circle or Plan A?
My fiancee works for/as a supplier but alas there is no discount offered on the Velosters at all.
If you find out otherwise, do let us know!

·
Registered
344 Posts
I've heard not even the NAVs are eligible for Circle Pricing, so it's unlikely the VT will be as well.

But if anyone hear's differently, let us know!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Confirmed that no Veloster is eligible for Circle Plan. My company works with Hyundai here in Ann Arbor, MI and I have full access to the plan. Not only is the VT excluded, there will not be a corporate lease turn in for a year or longer.

I was at the corporate Tech Center yesterday and there were many NAV's in the lot. Even a smashed up one after testing :(

·
2,385 Posts
Just as I suspected. Thanks for the info. Unfortunate but understandable I suppose :saint:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dude, WTH???
Rochester?
I'm right downtown in High Falls right now
:wink:

Please, for the love of all things holy, tell me you are not working with the dirtbags in Henrietta, Vision Hyundai...
I f'ing despise that place, and yet, Vision Hyundai in Canandaigua is just great
I will admit, I have been treated very well over at Fuccillo in Greece, I just try to ignore their huuuuuuuuuuuuge
Honestly though, I suspect when it comes time for me to buy, I will be doing so way down in Big Flats with Simmons-Rockwell
I haven't been to a dealer at all, Im still not set on buying a 2013 VT. My current car although boring is fine for a while so I may wait and see what 2014 has to offer. Last time I drove by the lot at Simmons Rockwell in April they had 6 NAV on the lot so that's probably a good idea if you want a good selection.

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
just checked on Hyundai circle using the June CID # and both Velosters are STILL NOT on there at all, nor are the Elantras :(

·
Registered
55 Posts
Just checked the Hyundai Circle site and the VT is on there. The price of the VT I want goes from msrp $26,465 down to $24,360. This is for an AT with the ultimate package. It works for purchase and leasing. The dealer just has to participate in the program.

·
2,385 Posts
Just checked the Hyundai Circle site and the VT is on there. The price of the VT I want goes from msrp $26,465 down to $24,360. This is for an AT with the ultimate package. It works for purchase and leasing. The dealer just has to participate in the program.
Uff.....(HEAVY sigh).... I totally should have waited a couple of weeks to take delivery. "F"! ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Me too. Crap :(

Oh well, the car is still totally worth it at MSRP!!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Capitol Hyundai in San Jose took the Hyundai Circle price no questions asked - around $22k for my base AT. Add in my $500 motozuma and I made out really well.
I've noticed they don't list turbos specifically - but if you know the VIN (or by looking at the price) you can find them in the circle inventory.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Is there anyway to post a link to the Hyundai circle list?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts