Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all VT or Hyundai owners.
Thought it might be a benefit to the group if we started a quick list of Preferred Dealers in our areas. I am from the Toronto, Canada area, and travel thru PA,NY,NJ, also to Ottawa.
If we ever needed service it would be nice to know someone who has experienced good service.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW, Hamilton Hyundai, in Hamilton, Ontario, has been a pleasure to deal with, from sales, to one service issue. Issue was corrected professionally, the service was done quickly, and oddly enough they are a great team, must have met and talked to 6 employees. Really appreciate their service. (BTW went their, due to poor customer service when i called looking for a VT from another dealer close by)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Today, I just picked up my Blue Ocean VT from Thornhill, ON Hyundai dealer...Their service from negotiating to closing the deal to setting up the new car for me - was nothing but outstanding and exceptional. If you are in Toronto and looking for VT, I would highly this recommend this dealer.

If you are interested in this dealer, PM me and I can introduce you to my sales rep who was very patience and understanding with me (I am hearing impaired, for the record).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts