Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hyundai has released a new Veloster Turbo video showing off some of the features. The 201HP Veloster Turbo features a bold 3-door design, LED headlight accents and tail lights and raking contour lines make this car instantly recognizable. Veloster Turbo is the sporty twin to the Veloster featuring aggressive styling and sport tuned suspension.The Turbo includes standard 18-inch alloy wheels, round chrome-tipped dual exhaust, and front fog lights and fascia that frame the special wide-mouthed grille.

The model shown is a fully loaded Veloster Turbo featuring limited edition Matte Gray Paint and two-tone Black interior with Blue Accents.

To learn more about Hyundai and the Veloster visit Hyundai Motor America: New Cars, Sedans, Coupes, SUVs, Compacts, Luxury, Performance Vehicles.

·
Administrator
196 Posts
Great video, even the song was perfect and matched the car. The interior looks awesome, the stock wheels are amazing, the headlights look pimp. Just wish they could get that horsepower up a little bit more. I guess that's what the aftermarket is for though!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
*drool*

It's not making the wait any easier, that's for sure. In other news, I heard from a couple of dealerships that claimed 'mid-july' as well today.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I'm just waiting for next Wednesday when the actual test drives should start to be reported on North American production cars...

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I can't wait to test drive one of these! I've never driven the regular Veloster so I have no idea what to expect.

I'm just waiting for next Wednesday when the actual test drives should start to be reported on North American production cars...

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm 6' and was worried about leg room, but I couldn't shift comfortably with the seat all the way back. Great commercial! I am SO PSYCHED. My truck is an outdoor vehicle, but I'm making room in the garage.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts