Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched on here and found a few people linking this site, but I think this should be stickied in this forum section.

Hyundai has free online service manuals available at: https://www.hyundaitechinfo.com/

The only thing I've noticed is that site doesn't seem to run well in Google Chrome, so IE it is for me. Don't have Firefox to try it with.

that said, there are some VERY useful diagrams and instructions on this site...for any Hyundai.
It includes Shop manuals, Technical Service Bulletins (TSB), Electrical Manual (ETM), Diagnostics (DTC), ECU upgrades, OBD-II info, and the Owner's Manual (OM).
It also has listings for the Hyundai SSTs and Diagnostic tools. I can imagine this site being very valuable for the DIYers in this forum.

Cheers.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Doesn't like Firefox either.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Make sure you download and install the Adobe SVG (scalable vector graphics) viewer for Windows otherwise most of the ETM and various other graphics wont show up.

You can find it here Adobe SVG Viewer - CNET Download.com

BTW wont work on a Mac because there is no SVG browser plugin for Mac (that I have been able to find anyway).

Reactions: HellHunter

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Make sure you download and install the Adobe SVG (scalable vector graphics) viewer for Windows otherwise most of the ETM and various other graphics wont show up.
Thanks for that. Everything works now. Had no idea you even needed that.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Hate to bring back an old thread back to life but is anyone able to access hyundaitechinfo.com? I'm trying to register but I keep getting a blank page whenever I try to read and check the policy usage agreement. I've downloaded the thing that Tokra said and I've also tried registering with Chrome, Firefox, and (shudder) IE 10 all to no avail.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Just checked it out and I am still able to log in. You might also want to try hmaservice.com - might address your issues

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
I would suggest trying compatibility mode under IE.

Hit F12 → Browser mode: (Start from IE 10 Compatibility, if that doesn't work, go down one level). if this doesn't work...
Hit F12 → Document mode: Quirks / or IE 9 Standard. Try experimenting which works for you.

This site is old, and PITA. I am involved in rewriting an american automotive company counterpart of this site (tech site), because the site won't work on newer browsers. For some reason, they love using SVG viewer for the workshop manuals. I hate SVG. Adobe stopped supporting them, afaik.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts