Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Evening everyone,

Was wondering if anyone had any ideas for a customized plate for an Orange Veloster. Thinking about something with Raptor but that seems too Common of a thought process. I just can't think of anything else. Thanks in advance.

·
Administrator
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
5,558 Posts
All I know is come up with many you like and see which ones are available as some may not be.

·
Super Moderator
3,822 Posts
KIMCHI

Reactions: yamato

·
Registered
2015 VT M/T
16 Posts
Did you decide on one? I'm in the same boat with a Vitamin C VT, I was wanting Raptor too but it was taken & plus it is the model of a Ford truck. Lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you decide on one? I'm in the same boat with a Vitamin C VT, I was wanting Raptor too but it was taken & plus it is the model of a Ford truck. Lol
So im thinking either VitMnC, I like the KIMCHI, but I also thought of Viper too but thats more video game related so probably VitMnC will be the go too. Totally thats why I wasn't 100% on the Raptor because of Ford.

·
Super Moderator
3,822 Posts
i applied for KIMCHI in mass back in 2015, they took my money but never provided me a plate... i hate govt.

·
Registered
2015 VT M/T
16 Posts
So im thinking either VitMnC, I like the KIMCHI, but I also thought of Viper too but thats more video game related so probably VitMnC will be the go too. Totally thats why I wasn't 100% on the Raptor because of Ford.
I was thinking maybe HARD2SAY.. because is it called a VeLOSter.. or a VeLOS-i-ter? Lol

·
Registered
281 Posts
make one so that a plate cover can go over it, cos my stock one with fit a plate cover
I wanna say all plates work with covers???
However, some states this is illegal, even though every damn car store sells them…

·
Registered
281 Posts
I’m gonna be doing a vanity plate as well after my conversion project is done the way I’d like. Since mine will be turbo but look nav I want something that subtlety says I’m lying lol

Reactions: yamato

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent-not so stock 🤫
693 Posts
I think I've had a few in my day. 😂😁
Rectangle Paint Font Art Asphalt Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Others I've had were WOBABY to let my ex know to slow down. 😈😂 Nope no marriage for me. 😳😬🤷🏼‍♂️
Present tag is MELEE in commemoration of 22 years playing paintball and my team I had Team Melee which got us started in the sport.
Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car

Future tag for the Accent will be 'W8 4 IT once it's turbo and yes we have 7 space personalized tags in MS. 😎😍

Make your tag special like a tattoo and with meaning. Having a story for a vanity tag is even better when the discussion comes up on the tag.
Every custom tag has been personal to me with a deep rooted story behind it. Make it personal. 👍🤙

·
Administrator
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
5,558 Posts
SLOWAF

1 - 14 of 14 Posts