Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
List of mods: spare ECU with Lap3 91 octane tune you can remap it if you want. I have all of the stock parts. Cone filter replacement. Resonator delete. Blow off valve. Cat back exhaust.
Problems: needs new undercarriage to keep bottom portion up. I drilled into the bumper and hood and used welding wire to keep it together. Needs to be repainted pretty much everywhere. Drives great and is pretty quick. Brand new suspension. Will need a new clutch soon. Still has a lot of potential. Contact me for pictures through here if you are interested lowest price $7000 due to mods.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
List of mods: spare ECU with Lap3 91 octane tune you can remap it if you want. I have all of the stock parts. Cone filter replacement. Resonator delete. Blow off valve. Cat back exhaust.
Problems: needs new undercarriage to keep bottom portion up. I drilled into the bumper and hood and used welding wire to keep it together. Needs to be repainted pretty much everywhere. Drives great and is pretty quick. Brand new suspension. Will need a new clutch soon. Still has a lot of potential. Contact me for pictures through here if you are interested lowest price $7000 due to mods.
Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire

·
Super Moderator
3,890 Posts
Please read the rules and fix this post.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts