Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

Those of you who currently reside in Indiana, please post! I would like to get to a point to form a Veloster group of Indiana owners. I currently remain active in the Genesis Coupe based GenSport Indiana, a chapter of GenSport United. I helped re-develop their logo which is now used on several chapters. I would love to have a Veloster group to participate along side them at some point!
I am located just south of Indianapolis on 31. I purchased my VT exactly a week ago from RaySkillman on the NW side.

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Chandler, Indiana here, northeast of Evansville. Purchased my Ironman Silver VT at the end of October 2012. I have seen 2 other VT's around, but don't think they are members of the forum.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think we should start up a Facebook group for both NAV and VT. I've seen plenty of NAV, but have yet to see another VT.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Just west of Indy myself. Picked up my Boston Red VT on 9/11/12 and turned 10K on the ODO 2 weekends ago.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey everyone. I'm in Columbus and mine is the only VT I've seen. Seen several V base around town. I've had my VT since April. Glad to finally join the form!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Currently live in Jacksonville, FL, but born and raised in Columbus, IN. I'll be moving back next spring to do some recruiting.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got my black VT 10/31/12 from the same place Justin got his. I reside on the NW side of Indy next to Eagle Creek Reservoir & work downtown. Someone who works at WTHR across from where I work has a silver V, just haven't had a chance to meet them yet.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Got my black VT 10/31/12 from the same place Justin got his. I reside on the NW side of Indy next to Eagle Creek Reservoir & work downtown. Someone who works at WTHR across from where I work has a silver V, just haven't had a chance to meet them yet.
Welcome to the forum Dubia! I got switched to West Indy for recruiting, office is in Avon, and I'll be up in May. So there will be 1 more near you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts