Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your looking for an Injen intake. We are looking to move some inventory.

Please PM us if your interested.

Thanks
Ryan @ Horsepower Direct

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
449 Posts
how much?

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
I sent a pm just waiting for a response now

·
Registered
25 Posts
Can somebody give me a recommendation on where in the States I can order the Short ram intake with hydro guard for my Veloster Turbo at a good price. I was all set to order from Horsepower Direct, but they have refused to allow me to order it as I live in Canada and I want it sent to a friends place in Florida. I explained the reason as I will b be there in 3 weeks and I can bring it back with me on the plane. This saves me duty, taxes and the additional shipping charges. I guess they think I am trying to rip them off. Anyway any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I need to get it ordered in the next week or so. Horsepower Direct seemed to have the best price and are highly recommended, but apparently won't happen.

Thanks
Shaun
AutoAnything.com .. I was looking to do the same since my folks are in Florida.. They have great pricing too and will bill to you and ship south of the border. Unless one of the vendors on here will, which I'm sure most will.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Probably should take this discussion elsewhere since this is HP Directs thread about selling these...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts