Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I should've done this introduction a long time ago when I joined, but I was so caught up in getting questions answered I never ended up doing it. So here I am now!

I have a Vit C 2016 VT which is my first car. I've had it for almost 2 years now, and I love it! It's my daily driver, but I love flinging it around twisty roads, as there's a lot of those where I live. This is my first experience with cars/modifying them, so I'm still learning a lot about how everything works. It's a lot of fun though!

As for mods, so far I've got Ksport Coilovers, ESR SR01 Wheels, the DG motorsports Spoiler, the Roadrunner Grille, no name LED headlights, Diode Dynamics fog/map/dome lights, Sickspeed horns, and a no name lightbar. Originally my goal was to make a nice looking stance car, but the further I go, the more I've been looking into performance mods. I don't have any performance mods yet except for the coilovers (if those really count), but I'm debating on doing some chassis bracing and other handling mods. Not sure if I want to do any engine mods, as every mod I have done so far has made the car slightly less reliable lol. I'd prefer to keep the engine out of that if I can help it.

Anyways this forum has been super helpful in fixing most of my issues, and I'm glad to see so many other people enjoying their Velosters as well. I'm open to any mod suggestions/tips on maintaining my car. I can't wait to talk more with you all!

·
Super Moderator
3,424 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
4,421 Posts
Welcome!

Do not be scared to mod the car in any way unless it's the wrong way. The wrong way is what causes issues. So ask before modding and get data on what you want to do and not mods based solely on a popularity vote.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts