Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I'm a new owner of a VT and I keep seeing references to the IPhone and videos playing on the display. I haven't seen anything in owner's manual on this so am asking: is this possible and how? I have a 4s phone and no navigation in VT.
thanks!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hi All,
I'm a new owner of a VT and I keep seeing references to the IPhone and videos playing on the display. I haven't seen anything in owner's manual on this so am asking: is this possible and how? I have a 4s phone and no navigation in VT.
thanks!
Yes! You have to buy a composite to RCA cable, plug in the cable that came with your car to your new cable, and then you can watch your videos from iPhone on your display. They have to be in the "video" folder on your phone though. Also, if you have a newer iPhone with updated iOS, youtube and netflix is also supported with the video out through composite cable. The sound is AMAZING with our system. Of course, videos are viewable only while parking brake is engaged (unless you have a by-pass switch installed). You can buy the cable from WalMart, Best Buy, or order online from places like Amazon.

I'm sure there is also plenty you can do with a jailbroken iPhone, but I havent done that to mine.

Threre is plenty of info on veloster.org so I reccommend doing a search on there to get fully up to speed if you still have questions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.