Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking around a lot trying to find the answer to this question. I have the standard temperature control (knob for temp control and knob for fan speed) and I really want to upgrade to the auto temperature control. Has anybody tried this yet? If it's as simple as a one-for-one swap I'd guess more people would have tried it by now. The auto temp control unit is about $200. I'd bet there's a bunch of other parts you need with the control unit for it to work properly.

2015 Hyundai Veloster Turbo M/T. #972502V380BPD: DASH CONTROL UNIT. Heater control. HVAC Temperature Control Panel.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'd be interested to see how that would work as well.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Give me air controls that do this: How hot, how hard, and where do i want it. Auto controls suck in humid environments. Might go junk yard digging or see if someone nearby on the veloster map could let you both pull and test.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Looking at the part numbers for the HVAC core I would say you need more than just the front panel.
temp.PNG

·
Registered
283 Posts
I thought all VTs comes with auto unit.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Yeah if you want the auto control you're best option is to just trade in to a newer model.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts