Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where I can let my Veloster run around and play / mingle with the other friendly Velosters? I'll even clean up after her. :smile: IMG_3277.JPG

Reactions: DenverVeeTee

·
Registered
141 Posts
No one? I'm over here in the east valley, and noticed a few velosters around me (some modded as well).

·
Registered
872 Posts
none that I know of... I am also East Valley (south Gilbert near Queen Creek to be exact). There are quite a few Velosters in the greater PHX area but their online presence seems to be lacking.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I can't remember the name but there is a group that meets somewhere in Scottsdale. Sorry to be so vague I just can't remember.

·
Registered
872 Posts
hahaha can't remember the name of the group or where they meet in scottsdale? Do they meet at the Pavilions? Whereabouts in the valley are you at? I'm out in southeast Gilbert

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm in the West valley. Back in 2014 there were a few of us on here, that got together to hit the twisties North of Wickenburg- It was a lot of fun, and I wanted to try it again after I mounted a set of sticky summer tires, but the 2 guys I met, already sold their velosters.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I got mine... And I like twisties. There are a few folks in town here on the forum. We should put something together

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got mine... And I like twisties. There are a few folks in town here on the forum. We should put something together
There's a group on Facebook and they did go to the Pavilions on Saturdays, not sure if they still do though. A friend of mine rides up there and I hear that it's a great place to run to, tons of car clubs, fans, and people just being social.
I'm also in the E. Valley too, Gilbert/QC and am game to meet anyone and ride up to the mountains or just tag up somewhere once in awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
235 Posts
hahaha can't remember the name of the group or where they meet in scottsdale? Do they meet at the Pavilions? Whereabouts in the valley are you at? I'm out in southeast Gilbert
Now that you said the name I remember it is the Pavilions.There is another guy in Phoenix that I know that was going but I've lost contact with him.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts