Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow vt owners. I been scroling topics and threads for months. I bought 2017 vt rspec last year but could enjoy the car till this year do to ankle surgery. Now that ive had my fun playing around wit stock vt i want to start adding some bolt ons little by lil.

I know first im gonna let it breathe. I torn between pierce and tork.

But the real question is i was looking at the isr performance race exhaust. Has anyone put that cat back on their vt?
Money isnt much a prob but im not spending 1200 on an ark exhaust sorry dont see how a product can be that supirior with a price tag like that on a lil 4 banger like our vts

·
Administrator
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
6,256 Posts
If $ not an issue just have custom 3" exhaust made and 3" DP. May be less $ and better outcome as well.

Reactions: misnblu

·
Registered
70 Posts
Bump--does it fit?

·
Registered
7 Posts
If $ not an issue just have custom 3" exhaust made and 3" DP. May be less $ and better outcome as well.
Do you know off hand any company who sells 1.6T SS turbo flanges for downpipes . I have TIG welder and need to make my own, as there is no one who makes downpipes for my tuner Kona AWD. There are many places where I can get the SS tubing. I saw a place a couple years ago who was selling them, but at the time I still wanted a warranty. That time has passed. I will have to have one with a hybrid turbo, let alone a stage 2 now.

·
Administrator
6,256 Posts
Surely someone makes a kona DP. If not then many vendors could sell you a flange.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Surely someone makes a kona DP. If not then many vendors could sell you a flange.
Kona N, yep. A 1.6T nope. I want to build an EPA approved 300 cell. It is hard enough to find people in the 1.6T Kona community that will put lowering springs in. Sixth Element has has zero people want a tune and I was the first at Tork and I bet he has maybe 1 to 2 more in the 4 years it has been out. I am the lead poster on the linked site that is what I can tell is largest Kona site. The farthest the 1.6T Kona people do is rims, tires, and mostly glitzy BS. Only a couple are serious. I know of 2, me and another guy . I don't get it, as it is a poor man's, very SLOW Golf R. IF modified mid level.

Thanks I will just have to hit every supply place. Or better yet, I bet I can get John at Tork to sell me one.

·
Administrator
6,256 Posts
Yes, any vendor that makes DP for the gen 2 VT or forte gt etc may sell you a flange or make a DP for you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts