Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A new house in a new city with a new job
and losing a family member got me out of touch here.

What's been new guys?

I'll be looking to get back on track here
Making some goodies for you VT lovers.

Now that the weather is getting cool (for some of us);
I'll be looking at making up some VT hoodies and beanies.

Also, I still plan to get some short VT lanyards made.

Let's get this F.A.D. rolling again,
what do you guys wanna see?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Welcome back! short lanyards asap! Would be interested in some hoodies too

·
Registered
580 Posts
Welcome back!
Definitely in for a quality hoodie, like a Dri-Fit or Sport-Tek. People at work comment on my polo regularly.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Sorry for the loss, glad your back.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Sorry for your loss and welcome back! All those items you mentioned will be bought for sure! Looking forward to more CF pieces!

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the response guys.

Keep your eyes peeled for new designs soon.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Black Cadet hat w White Velo Siloette [sp] and Red Turbo inside the White outline!

Reactions: FRAv

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Using the same quality or maybe even better CF that U used for around our START.....make and offer us two pieces like 3/4" Wide x 44" Long to 3M on top or our VTs

·
Banned
4,688 Posts
Make a nice spoiler. One that's not to obtrusive as the sequence one. Almost like a sleeve that can slide over our current one.

y5ysa4uh.jpg

I'm personally a fan of the stock STi. Aggressive yet it doesn't look like he's trying to take off on runway 24L.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Make a nice spoiler. One that's not to obtrusive as the sequence one. Almost like a sleeve that can slide over our current one.

I'm personally a fan of the stock STi. Aggressive yet it doesn't look like he's trying to take off on runway 24L.
I agree... Spoiler should be more streamlined to car body.
I am planning to modify my CF sequence when I get it from SoCal Garage. Hopefully, I can without ruining it... Have to get it in my hands to see what can be done (if any).

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Been awaiting your return buddy! I'm sorry to hear about the circumstances for you not being around, my condolences to you and your family! Happy to hear about the other reasonings though!! Can't wait to see some new goodies coming out! I think I only lack like one item that you've had out so far lol (def waiting on those shorter lanyards like I showed ya)!!

Reactions: FRAv
1 - 20 of 20 Posts