1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Looks great!!!

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
any full straight on pics of the rear? I looks to big IMHO from the pics you posted so far, but a complete dead on rear shot would be great to see....they did a good job with the color though...

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
any full straight on pics of the rear? I looks to big IMHO from the pics you posted so far, but a complete dead on rear shot would be great to see....they did a good job with the color though...
Well, its definitely not small but I think it fits. I'll try to get a rear pic for you.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Spoiler looks great!

I think I would fill in the lettering as well. I wouldn't want to deal with all the questions of it being backwards.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How does it attach? Bolt/screw or is it 3m tape?
It comes with four screws with plastic caps to cover the heads. It screws into the existing spoiler. The shop said since there were no bolts with nuts holding it on they felt better adding the 3M tape to be extra secure. It was a little unsettling to see the holes drilled into the spoiler before they put the new one on top of it.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Looks good. I was thinking of this MOD as well, but cant bring myself to spend the $$ yet

·
Registered
266 Posts
Maybe we can get together and see if they will offer a discount for a group buy.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sharp spoiler, I'm going to get one in the future. Did you install it yourself? How hard was removing the original and installing the new?
I was planning to install it myself but had the shop do it at the last minute. You don't remove the original spoiler. The Sequence spoiler sits on top of the original and screws directly to it. The shop also added double-sided tape because they didn't think the four screws it came with were enough.

·
Registered
109 Posts
When you install this spoiler do the screws only go into the stock spoiler? Or do they hit the sheet metal?

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
necro!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts