Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm new to the forums as you can see. I just picked up my Black VT last week and I love it. I'm happy to see a forum dedicated to our cars, it's pretty cool. I'm over here in the Riley Area in KS and want to meet some more VT people around me. I'm stock other than tint I just got on all my windows haha. went 20% on rear/sides 35% on front. I'm looking for some good suggestions on how to customize my VT on the inexpensive side for now and then some ideas on some larger investments in the future. Any VT owners out there near me make yourself known! :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
From STL, but make the drive to warrensburg once in a while to see my girlfriend, not a single VT or NAV in that town or on the road there and back yet.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah man I've only seen like 3 tops! A couple people I know got some in my area recently which is cool. I feel so alone out here haha!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Well, I'm in Lincoln, haven't seen anyone else from here on the forums. I guess Kansas isn't that far away...

·
Registered
199 Posts
2013 VT here from Ft.Riley,KS. We need to set-up a meet-up guys.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I'm in Omaha, NE.... just bought my car last week.

I see Velosters all over the place now that I bought one... however I have yet to see another Turbo (Aside from the dealer).

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm in the O'fallon, St. Charles area of MO. I've got a 2015 M/T ultra black VT. I've seen a few white VTs around. I see way more nonvts.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts