Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Is Proud to offer you:

Available at only $54.95 w/free shipping

One of the brightest LED Reverse lights currently available. Each bulb consists of 2 5W CREE forward facing LED's behind a projector lens for a focused beam pattern
Each bulb also features 8 side mounted 5W CREE LED's producing plenty of light to refract properly within your stock light housing. No dark spots! Bright white 5000K in color
Easy to install in just a few minutes with a 12 Month Warranty!

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
T10/194 50W Cree LED XLamp XB-D
Lumen Output of ~700-750 lm per bulb
10pc 5W CREE LED on the bulb (2 on ea/side, 2 on top)
Constant current of 10-30vdc
1 YEAR Warranty

If you are unfamiliar with CREE XLamp XC-D LED technology, click here

Sure, there are cheaper LED's that aren't as bright for significantly less. These are the latest in LED technology designed right here in the USA (Raleigh, NC). You will not find another bulb with this light output at this price point.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One of the simplest and most cost effective modifications you can make. Better lighting = better visibility. Better lighting = better sight for you. Better lighting = AWESOME!

·
Banned
1,025 Posts
I went to the Cree website looking for installation instructions and found nothing.

Buying these without knowing if I can handle the installation won't work for me.

I sure do like the thought of having brighter back-up lighting because right now, it stinks.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
I went to the Cree website looking for installation instructions and found nothing.

Buying these without knowing if I can handle the installation won't work for me.

I sure do like the thought of having brighter back-up lighting because right now, it stinks.

I hope this is sarcasm...

Remove rear tail light assemblies.
Replace reverse light bulbs with these.
Reinstall rear tail light assemblies.
Done.
You forgot, remove 2 phillips screws per side

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
These things are bright but they do get hot, mine came with the recommendation not to run any longer than 3 minutes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts