1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Is an Authorized Retailer of

SEQUENCE Products

We are happy to be able to share some of the newest products
to our lineup for the Hyundai Veloster, available at the lowest cost possible.

Description
This front bumper moulding also known as "The Devil's Claw" is sure to give your Veloster the aggressive stance that you're looking for. Whether street, show, or sleeper, this product definitely sets the tone for the front of your ride while maintaining that OEM look.
An original design from Sequence, these are extremely easy to install and take less than 5 minutes.
Available in an eggshell finished black, they are easily paintable to match your existing colors or to add a pop of color.

Vehicle Applications
2011+ Hyundai Veloster (All Models)

Hyundai Veloster Sequence Devils Claw | Karbon Koncepts

Only $49.95 w/free Priority Shipping!

Hyundai Veloster Sequence Devils Claw | Karbon Koncepts

Only $49.95

Free Priority Shipping within the USA is included!!!!

Please contact us for shipping to other countries/states. It's usually only a few $ more.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Well i order a set il see what i can do with them if not i got a awesome bodoy shop here in okc he does marvels!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The NA claws fit like garbage on the VT unless they are modified...
Unless you like gaps and uneven things, in which case, they are great!
Well i order a set il see what i can do with them if not i got a awesome bodoy shop here in okc he does marvels!
You guys are correct. They do require a bit of modification to fit properly. Mostly shaving down the backside slightly to fit properly. The lip on the VT isn't as high and has a different shape. The curvature of the bumper though is fine. I have probably 100 pictures of velosters currently that have modded them to fit and they look great. Obviously, some take less time than others to make them fit, but it's 100% doable and not complex.

They somehow posted their reply in my original post? Probably edited on accident instead of quoting as they can edit/mod their own section....
Yea, accident on my part. The buttons are right next to each other and I wasn't paying attention. Sorry Jeremy!!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Are these held in place with 3M Tape? OR WHAT?

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts