Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Is Proud to Offer:

Hyundai Veloster Weathertech Floorliner Digital Fit Floor Mats | Karbon Koncepts

Description:

• [*=left]Just in time for the winter season. Weathertech brings you their Floorliner Digitalfit All season floor mats for your 2011+ Hyundai Veloster.
    [*=left]In the quest for the most advanced concept in floor protection, the talented designers and engineers at MacNeil Automotive have worked tirelessly to develop the most advanced DigitalFit floor protection available today
    [*=left]The WeatherTech FloorLiner DigitalFit accurately and completely lines the interior carpet giving "absolute interior protection. Digital laser measurements of interior surfaces offer a consistently perfect fit. A patent pending High-Density Tri-Extruded material allows for a rigid core for strength while offering surface friction to the carpet, as well as tactile feel to the surface! Advanced surfacing creates channels that carry fluids and debris to a lower reservoir with further channeling to help minimize fluid movement while driving! Once fluids become trapped in the reservoir, away from shoes and clothing, they are easily removed from the WeatherTech FloorLiner DigitalFit over the door sill...no muss-no fuss!
    [*=left]Rear FloorLiner DigitalFit incorporates many of the same design features as the front FloorLiner DigitalFit. Rear FloorLiner DigitalFit is manufactured from a proprietary custom blended thermopolyolefin that is not only wear resistant, but also remains flexible under temperature extremes. Rear FloorLiner DigitalFit is either one piece or two piece depending on the vehicle application.
    [*=left]FloorLiner is designed for vehicles with factory carpet installed when manufactured. They will not fit vehicles with vinyl floors unless otherwise specified. Please take your old floor mats out before installing your new WeatherTech FloorLiner.

Kit Includes:

• [*=left]Available as a Complete Set, Front Set, or Rear Set

Hyundai Veloster Weathertech Floorliner Digital Fit Floor Mats | Karbon Koncepts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those are sexy. As a detailer, I approve these floor mats. Buy them so you don't have to spend hundreds of dollars cleaning and steaming your carpet :)
I agree entirely. These are well worth the cost. Although it was "ONLY" raining here in socal yesterday, I was freaking out as my daughters climbed across everything in the backseat with their wet feet.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I agree entirely. These are well worth the cost. Although it was "ONLY" raining here in socal yesterday, I was freaking out as my daughters climbed across everything in the backseat with their wet feet.
Yeah, it's must easier to vacuum and wipe down with APC than to vacuum, steam and extract. I may have to get some soon. So sexy...

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
I agree, these are the best floor mats you can buy for the money. This is one of the first purchases I made for the car way back when. My carpet is pretty dang spotless for the most part due to these.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts