Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you keep the air recirculation from turning off in the 2013 VT? I drive in stop and go traffic almost all the time so I need to have air recirculating rather than fresh air so I don't smell other cars exhaust all the time. The air recirculation button turns off any time you switch the direction of the vents.

First world problem.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
whaaaaat, I've never heard this 1 before.?! So when you physically move or adjust a vent up or down, it changes the settings of your air preferences???

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha not quite. For example, the air re-circulation disengages when you switch the air flow to go from the main vents (the vents that blow on your hands and face) to just your feet.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I don't believe you can stop it from doing that. When I switch from "torso" to "torso & feet" the recirculation stays on. When I switch to "feet" or "feet & defrost" I have to turn it on recirculation every time.

However it always stays on recirculation, unless I change it, when I'm on "torso" or "torso & feet" or switch between them.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
this may help

to turn auto-defrost off: press and hold the auto AC button and while holding press the front windshield defrost button 5 times.

after i do this I put recirculating air on & it stays on no matter what

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now that sounds promising. Will try it out and report back.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this may help

to turn auto-defrost off: press and hold the auto AC button and while holding press the front windshield defrost button 5 times.

Unfortunately that didn't fix my problem. Wish they kept the manual climate control unit manual.

·
Registered
409 Posts
this may help

@TooGqForYou This is interesting to me. Is there somewhere I can find other settings like this? I don't have the auto climate control but curious if there are random preferences that can be changed. :confused:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
i honestly have no idea where else to grt such information other than maybe the owners manual?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts