Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I just installed front and rear Koni shocks with eibach springs. I put the front and back on the softest setting to get a feel for it and was going to go stiffer and stiffer until I get it where I want. I’m wonder for the people with konis, what stiffness (how many turns) do you have your shocks on? And what are you looking for when driving (casual driving, sprited driving, etc..)? Thanks in advance, just wanted to get some of your ideas on what you like.

·
Super Moderator
3,710 Posts
I am at 25% in the rear and 0% up front. On rspec springs.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Mine are at the softest settings both rear and front. I haven't felt the need to adjust them since 2017.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I only have rears. They are set to the softest setting. I've thought about going stiffer but haven't felt the need either. I fall into the casual/spirit driving category.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have the yellow koni's. I set the front all the way hard then back a quarter turn. Then the rear shocks at about half a turn from the hardest setting. Don't forget to check your rebound rates you typically want those to be as close as possible to each other(front to front back to back).

·
Super Moderator
3,710 Posts
Would be best to include what springs you have too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update: I now have the front just past half way and the rear half way and I feel it’s so much better. I have eibach springs, with PM front strut and rear torsion bars. Love the way the car handles.

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent-not so stock 🤫
634 Posts
Update: I now have the front just past half way and the rear half way and I feel it’s so much better. I have eibach springs, with PM front strut and rear torsion bars. Love the way the car handles.
Good feed back and nice setup for a fun car to drive. 😎
That's what it's all about in the long run. 🤙

1 - 8 of 8 Posts