Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
2015 RB Accent-not so stock 馃か
Thank you! She's coming along nicely and at a respectable pace... not TOO fast, but not soul-breakingly slow either.
Wheels and tire package just got ordered today; decided to go with Konig Hypergrams in metallic carbon with machined lip instead of my proposed black Motegi MR131 or black FlowOne F5s - 17.8lbs for these rather than the 18.6 of the MR131s or the 19 and change of the FlowOnes, plus ehhhh a bit more character to these Konigs I think... seems like everyone and their mother is running black wheels!
View attachment 107555
Very nice combo for the wheels and tire. 馃槏
Konigs are a great wheel and great weight for an 18" wheel.

I've got a set of the Konig Rewind wheels and love the looks of them on the car plus they too are light weight compared to stock.

What offset on your wheels and how will the fitment be once in the car?
You looking for pure performance or flush fit offset for your setup?

Now the most important question. How much? 馃槀馃榿
It's gonna look sweet man. 馃

Registered
2015 RB Accent-not so stock 馃か
Yeah you and I think alike when it comes to what we are doing with our rides.

I never could get the tpms to work when I got my other wheels and for the price I had to pay for them it's pretty disappointing.

Seems you're now forced to buy them when you buy online and another freedom lost we no longer have.
All good though because when tires will be changed the tpms will be gone and some nice valve stems to adorn the wheels once more. 馃槀

Post some pics when it's all set up. 馃檹馃憤

1 - 3 of 3 Posts