Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any VT's out here? i see a bunch of NAV's here but i have only seen one other VT here in Las Cruces.
Heeelllllloooo, anyone out there? lol

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
I've noticed a lot of texan not on the forums.. Dfw here

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! lol

Yeah i feel so very alone out here lol

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no groups that i know of, but the few of us should arrange a meet sometime, im down to drive to El Paso

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys, not a turbo V but still loving the car. I'm here in El Paso but idk about any groups down here yet. Would be awesome if one were to be built ! :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I'm in the El Paso area and there's not a lot of us out there 0_o
any veloster groups in el paso???
Anyone looking for a new injen short ram intake. In el Paso just let me know.
Hi guys, not a turbo V but still loving the car. I'm here in El Paso but idk about any groups down here yet. Would be awesome if one were to be built ! :)
shoot me an email or text anytime and we can get a meet going.
[email protected]
575-408-7775

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
El paso too far for me. But a central meet would be far for everyone. Lets say San Antonio :D
That could be a fun little cruise ;)
im down

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Mike and I are in dfw, that's a long drive but would love to get a full on Texas meet somewhere!

·
Registered
7,107 Posts
Mike and I are in dfw, that's a long drive but would love to get a full on Texas meet somewhere!
yes! full on texas meet. Has to be during the summer or something. Has to be planned ahead!. but I am down! Wife and I's mini vacation spot is in san antonio and that seems to be pretty central for texas. but I am down for whatever. as long as it is planned ahead.

We can't have them northern folks have all the fun with the big meets and all haha

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Yea I agree, we need to do something big.. We need to get it planned so I can take off of work and won't have to worry about work interfering... I'd be down for one at the beginning of February if I knew the weather would be good because I know I could take off a few days to drive down there and enjoy San Antonio, or whatever is decided on

·
Registered
7,107 Posts
Yea I agree, we need to do something big.. We need to get it planned so I can take off of work and won't have to worry about work interfering... I'd be down for one at the beginning of February if I knew the weather would be good because I know I could take off a few days to drive down there and enjoy San Antonio, or whatever is decided on
I would have to take it after march. That is my anniversary for work and I get my vaca replenished.

But if you never been to San Antonio, staying on the river walk is awesome. Know your trolly routes and you will have a blast. It is a good 2 or 3 day vaca there. just eat up and enjoy the town.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
I would have to take it after march. That is my anniversary for work and I get my vaca replenished.

But if you never been to San Antonio, staying on the river walk is awesome. Know your trolly routes and you will have a blast. It is a good 2 or 3 day vaca there. just eat up and enjoy the town.
Yea I've been there many time and always enjoy it... Btw mike, usually you can still take vacation time.. You'll take a loan on it and if you quit or get fired before the vacation gets replenished to take away the time you took a loan on you'll just have to pay the money back.. That's what I can do anyways

·
Registered
7,107 Posts
Yea I've been there many time and always enjoy it... Btw mike, usually you can still take vacation time.. You'll take a loan on it and if you quit or get fired before the vacation gets replenished to take away the time you took a loan on you'll just have to pay the money back.. That's what I can do anyways
oh yeah. I'd have to ask about that. I've never heard of anyone doing that. So I don't know if I can or not. I will report back. but in the meantime, it also depends on everyone else as well. so speak up texans :D or maybe we should start another thread talking about a texas meet.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts