Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!

I am currently trying to run a cable from the internal fuse box, down to the very back hatch window.
Trouble being, that I don’t know if it’s possible to route a cable through the rubber tubing that the rest of the wiring is going through, I don’t mind taking the body apart, but obviously less parts taken off is nicer.
i thought about splicing off the tail light wire in the hatch but realised it would only receive power when braking (at least I assume)

Does anyone know if there’s a constant power source in the hatch door that I can tap into?

never really done any wiring before, all advice is appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
2014 Veloster Turbo Manual
4,032 Posts
Is that for a camera ?

Reactions: Kleb

·
Registered
2 Posts
You can install a remote-controlled LED kit. This system is designed for installation in the electronic circuit of the car. Easy installation allows even beginners to connect the LEDs because the kit usually comes with a wiring diagram. If you expand the lighting area, you will have to buy a diode strip and toggle switches. You can add Best RGB Smart Light Bulbs | Works With Alexa | WIFI Smart Bulbs for an interesting design, but you will have to install protection for these bulbs. But for the LED strip.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts