Veloster Turbo Forum banner

LEDs for front turn signal.. resistor question..

5K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  silylanjie 
#1 ·
I just order leds (1156) for the front turn signals and trying to figure where to install the resistor to prevent them from hyper flashing. Not sure which wires to connect it to, any advise would help, thanks.

#3 ·
I was reading the owner's manual and couldn't find anything on the flasher relay..

On the other forum Michelle from DD stated:
"Resistor vs Flasher: It depends on the vehicle to fix the hyperblink. We know for this vehicle you need to order the resistor, this process involves two wire splices and should take about ten minutes."
LED turn signals?

But not sure which wires are for the signal lights and couldn't a diagram of our headlight wiring online nor in the manual.

#8 ·
I don't know if the pin array is the same as your car and our KDM lights, but I outlined the pin array so hope fully this is of use to you. View attachment 503

The colors next to the +/- is the color of the wire INSIDE the headlamp.
Thank you very much.. this helps out alot..

I'm not very familiar with load resistor but would there be any issues for connect the resistor from (turn +) to (turn/high-) since its sharing the same ground for the high beam?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.