Veloster Turbo Forum banner

321 - 340 of 354 Posts

·
Banned
4,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #328
So I made a quick list of everything I have on the car that needs to come off to be sold, and everything that will stay on the car. Not a bad list.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
So I made a quick list of everything I have on the car that needs to come off to be sold, and everything that will stay on the car. Not a bad list.
Post said list.

BC's first over wheels IMO
Yeah, I was going to buy them, but ended up spending a few hundred on detail stuff so I didn't want to drop another $1k on top of that. I figured I'd wait until my bonus or after the holidays to spend large. I have a few details jobs between this weekend and next week so there is extra cash too.

·
Banned
4,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #331
Said list of everything on the car:

-Mobis KDM lights
-UNIQ Strut bar
-SOLO Exhaust*
-ARK DT-P coils
-R1 Concepts brake rotors*
-Injen CAI
-Dress up bolts
-Pierce front sway bar*
-Sequence front lip
-Tow Hook
-AG M580 19x8.5 ET 45

* means it will most likely stay on the car. Brake rotors I'm debating. I have the stock rotors but they wont net me much im sure

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Good girl. Following the rules like a boss.

Sent a PM :)
Sent a PM???? I see what you're doing. Stop trying to sneak in before she puts her stuff up for sale. :)

·
Banned
4,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #337
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416512410.823435.jpg

At the gen coupe meet last night they were handing out all these led strips and they gave me one for my footwell. I have an extra one that's 70% brighter if anyone wants it. Plugs into the cig lighter.

·
Registered
40 Posts
She already knows that the mags are reserved for moi :) You guys can have the rest, except for the coils, maybe.

321 - 340 of 354 Posts