Veloster Turbo Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
hmmm i am at 96k, but have had an xwek since 50k & has served me right! I recommend an xwek for EVERYONE!
Told you guys the XWEK would increase electrical component stability, performance & longevity. New version coming soon.

BTW, I looked in the service manual and owner’s manual maintenance table. Ignition coil change intervals are not mentioned.

·
Registered
866 Posts
On the subject of XWEK... This is largely anecdotal and very little science behind the claim I am about to make... but I am not on year 4 of my battery. Anyone who has lived in AZ for any substantial length of time knows that battaries are good for two years due to the sharp changes in temperature and our blistering hot summers. My wife and I bought our 2016 Hyundais only a few months apart and we had to replace her battery last fall. I believe the XWEK is the reason for the improved battary life.... sorry for the thread jack but I wanted to throw that out there. I will be getting the new XWEK model even though I have the old.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
10 Participants
E9C900A
Veloster Turbo Forum
This is the Veloster Turbo forum where you can learn all the tips and mods to make your Hyundai Veloster Turbo faster and talk about the new Veloster N!
Full Forum Listing