Veloster Turbo Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Has anyone thought or tried to put a lift kit on a Veloster yet?
I have a 2.5" lift, if you can call it hat. Its just bushing spacers on my suspension mounts. its the only one i could find. Its been almost a year and im still trying to find a true lift kit because i have 28" yokohama all terrain tires that are still a bit too big for the veloster

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent-not so stock 🤫
693 Posts
I have a 2.5" lift, if you can call it hat. Its just bushing spacers on my suspension mounts. its the only one i could find. Its been almost a year and im still trying to find a true lift kit because i have 28" yokohama all terrain tires that are still a bit too big for the veloster
Only thing I can think of is finding springs that will fit the car and install them.
You'll have issues with the shocks and struts doing their job properly unless you do a completely custom job of your suspension for a raised vehicle.
I doubt coilovers will give you any higher lift but you may want to call up those companies and see what they have to offer and what their coilover limits are.

Good luck. 👍

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was looking if anyone has done it(here).?! lol

I dropped 3" and now im thinking to go for high hehe...
Will see if I can do it without issues.

·
Administrator
2015 auto VT, 2013 manual VT × 2
5,558 Posts
Some in FB groups have lifted their velosters.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I was looking if anyone has done it(here).?! lol

I dropped 3" and now im thinking to go for high hehe...
Will see if I can do it without issues.
Please share your progress. I've considered adding a little lift but haven't seen an easy path to do so.

·
Registered
2015 VT M/T Tech
91 Posts
Ann Jenkins in the FB Veloster owner's group has the best one that I've seen, though there are certainly a few others who've done it... hers just strikes me as particularly awesome.

Reactions: vic17 and misnblu

·
Registered
304 Posts
Wow. Agreed. That's awesome.
I wish I could figure out how to navigate those facebook groups to find that type of stuff better. lol

·
Registered
2015 VT M/T Tech
91 Posts
Wow. Agreed. That's awesome.
I wish I could figure out how to navigate those facebook groups to find that type of stuff better. lol
Right, she did a FULL SEND when she decided to go the lifted route... maaaaad props to her for the whole thing. I've seen a few others around that looked super badass too, but just photos posted rather than an actual person to get hold of.
The upside of the FB group is that it does have a search bar that's actually half decent (unlike ours, LOL)... I just searched "lifted Veloster" in the owner's group search bar (because I can for some reason never remember Ann's name) and hers popped right up!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ann Jenkins in the FB Veloster owner's group has the best one that I've seen, though there are certainly a few others who've done it... hers just strikes me as particularly awesome. View attachment 106848
thats so cool.:cool:

well, I went to multiple local custom lift but Nada!
I need to go further and search. argh.:unsure:

looks like im gonna need to use my Facebook again. :eek:

21 - 30 of 30 Posts