Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to locate Hyundai's inventory on a 2019 Turbo R Spec. Besides putting in zip codes manually, is there any easy way to locate inventory?
Dealer says they can't find any. Seems strange.
2019 Veloster Hyundai website is live and the Build and Price is available. Inventory is not available yet.

https://www.hyundaiusa.com/veloster/index.aspx

·
Registered
62 Posts
They have not arrived just yet. No manual transmissions models either. They get released in batches. Usually about another month or so to get everything out.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yup, contact at my local dealer said the R-Specs still show up as pre-production in their system. Thinks it'll be a good 4-6 weeks before the first ones are out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OP here. I sent an Email to Hyundai Motor America via their website asking if they had inventory yet for R-Spec. I received this reply on 7/16:

--------------
Thank you for contacting Hyundai Motor America. We appreciate your interest in our Veloster R-Spec.
Excitement is building for the Veloster R-Spec, however, the release date and specifications for the Veloster R-Spec have not yet been announced. We encourage you to continue to visit our website at http://www.HyundaiUSA.com/shopping-tools/email-updates.aspx, where you can sign up to receive updates, news, and special offers via email.
Your case number is 11443351. If you have any additional questions or concerns we can be reached by email at [email protected] or by calling our toll-free customer service number, 1-800-633-5151.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 5:00 AM to 7:00 PM Pacific Time
Saturday - Sunday: 6:30 AM to 3:00 PM Pacific Time
Thank you for contacting Hyundai Motor America.
-------------

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Just got a turbo ultimate auto in at my local dealership. It’s red with black roof.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just got a turbo ultimate auto in at my local dealership. It’s red with black roof.
Can you try to activate/use the high-beam assist feature? So far no one's been able to (including myself). According to the manual, the light stalk needs to be set to "Auto" and when you turn the high-beams on (push the stalk away from you) the high-beam light indicator should illuminate with "Auto" under it.

Also, congrats on the Ultimate, I'm loving mine so far!

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
oh me? hahaha no way. i'm alllll set. im not shelling out that kinda cash for heated seats and a manual. my 2014 fits me perfectly.

i was just remarking that it showed up.

·
Registered
377 Posts
oh me? hahaha no way. i'm alllll set. im not shelling out that kinda cash for heated seats and a manual. my 2014 fits me perfectly.

i was just remarking that it showed up.
What dealer? Herb told me they got a few in.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Herb in Auburn. it's right out in front of the showroom door.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Got one at Southside hyundai in Jacksonville, FL. Red ultimate, but meh, unless I went with the N.....
Don't really car for the new styling.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts