Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That is right I have done what nobody else would do. EGR 8 Piece Fender Flares ready to sell.

$760 shipped to your door! (Carbon Fiber Available on request additional costs will be needed)

You get 8 pieces in FRP ready for Primer and Paint.

If your interested send me a message I will invoice you.

DSC_6130-0.jpg DSC_6134-0.jpg DSC_6139-0.jpg

·
Registered
238 Posts
Pics of it installed?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just out of curiosity, these are not particularly compatible with the front canards?

·
Registered
60 Posts
These have no baring on Front Canards if you look they would never get in the way
So very true, my apologies. I was under the impression that the canard placement was more towards the wheel well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My velosters suspension/wheels are stock, what size spacers would i need to make my wheels flush with these?

·
Banned
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My velosters suspension/wheels are stock, what size spacers would i need to make my wheels flush with these?
You would need to buy wheels and tires. There is no spacer that I know of that would be safe to use and further more I would never use the stock wheels and tires for a wide body you wouldn't be happy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
You would need to buy wheels and tires. There is no spacer that I know of that would be safe to use and further more I would never use the stock wheels and tires for a wide body you wouldn't be happy.
How am i supposed to know this if I cannot find the dimensions of the product? Im interested in purchasing these, can you give my the width of these flares so i can figure the math out myself?

·
Registered
4 Posts
The problem is, you'd need extra long studs to make it even feasible. You'd need oversized spacers and then the studs would have to support over fifty pounds on each corner.

Better to plan on getting wheels with the proper width and offset that the additional room these flares will allow. You'd probably also need to cut the fenders.
Ok, i am considering getting wider wheels and doing whatever is necessary, thanks for the advice

Reactions: -X-

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm interested in them just don't know how the wheel sizing works.

·
Registered
155 Posts
245/35-18 would probably be a good tire size for these. Speedometer doesn't change with this tire size either. Can't find that size in any stores though, and they are pretty expensive

1 - 14 of 14 Posts