·
Registered
454 Posts
Heh. Description says it's an auto...
no mention of all the sick mods.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I'd buy it if it were orange and if I didn't have one already and if I could afford it
Sell yours first, and set aside enough for a few cans of spraypaint. Problem solved!

·
Registered
373 Posts
In Canada, its was called Sprint Grey in 2013 and it was only available for the VT. In the US, I only saw it available in the REMIXX version. The minute I saw it on the REMIXX, I knew I wanted that colour but was unsure if they had it in Canada. I drove to the North Vancouver dealer and they literally had it sitting on a pedestal, waiting for me to buy it. Manual too.

I bought the first one in the Canadian West Coast.

Do you like your ST much more?

·
Super Moderator
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
In Canada, its was called Sprint Grey in 2013 and it was only available for the VT. In the US, I only saw it available in the REMIXX version. The minute I saw it on the REMIXX, I knew I wanted that colour but was unsure if they had it in Canada. I drove to the North Vancouver dealer and they literally had it sitting on a pedestal, waiting for me to buy it. Manual too.

I bought the first one in the Canadian West Coast.

Do you like your ST much more?
The color was only available on the remix and the 2014 Rspec... Yes i like the FoST more i will be liking the FoST even more once a do a couple of tweaks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Not sure if it's about cars, but anyway I have to share it with you guys.
There is an awesome service for essay, those guys rescued my weekend. No need to spend your time anymore.
The name is buyessay

1 - 17 of 17 Posts