Veloster Turbo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the NJ, PA, NY area who is looking to get rid of their OEM rims?? I really only need one for a spare but for the right price I will buy all four!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Anyone in the NJ, PA, NY area who is looking to get rid of their OEM rims?? I really only need one for a spare but for the right price I will buy all four!!
FWIW, the wheels on a 2013 Veloster and my 2016 VT (18") do not fit in the 'spare tire' compartment without causing that rear cover to pop up.
And now your hatchback area is no longer flat.
Don't know about other models and years though.

My 2016 Hyundai did not come with a spare, and I knew this would be the case, so I ordered a spare kit from eBay for $200, which came with the spare, all tools and a jack, and something which fits in the spare to hold the tools and secure it to the car. It claims to be a 16" wheel, but it is a proper spare and will fit perfectly in the back.

FYI: Spouse has a Kia soul, and when we ordered her spare, it was the exact same as my veloster.
Both spares had Kia and Hyundai logos just like the oil filters do.

Good luck!

·
Registered
21 Posts
You can also get a spare and jack from the junkyards, there are a lot of Hyundai and Kia cars that the spare tire and jack are the same, it is just the foam insert that is different. I got one for $20 in Knoxville

1 - 5 of 5 Posts