Veloster Turbo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title of the post is pretty self explanatory. Looking for a great sounding exhaust system with some + in HP. I am fairly new to modding, so please share your knowledge and educate me! Thanks fellow V bro's! Also, if you have a recommendation on an intake and which type would be best for sound and power, and as well as a good place to get a tune for this bad boy!

Thanks again,

Bro-man
2014 Veloster Turbo, 28,000 miles, A/T

·
Registered
935 Posts
Do you still care about your cars warranty at this point? If yes, leave it alone.

If not any exhaust with the least unnecessary bends, then Tork for the intake/tuning

Good luck

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Tork intake 100%. I have a solo and love it, but also like the cnt. Those two things will void your warranty so don't do anything if you're worried about warranty.

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
We already helped tons of brotha's out. There are TONS of threads already made on this forum discussing everything you are asking for, bro. Please feel free to search and discuss on those threads already made in your interest. No need for another thread asking the same thing. No need for anyone doing your research that has already been researched.

/thread

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.