Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What car would you get? I have been feeling the same way, but there's nothing that compares (at least from my perspective).
I want automatic + ultimate package and that would run about $26K plus tax/fees. For the same money, I can get FRS, BRZ, plenty of preowned luxury cars with low mileage. The VT has my attention right now because I think it's cute with great mpg.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yuuuuppp..... I'm thinking September myself.
Totally agree, virtually all Toronto dealers are out of VT...they are using `made to order`and the latest update is that the earliest you can get is in September...those who are on the wait list are lucky ones as they received or will receive their VT.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I want automatic + ultimate package and that would run about $26K plus tax/fees. For the same money, I can get FRS, BRZ, plenty of preowned luxury cars with low mileage. The VT has my attention right now because I think it's cute with great mpg.
Sorry to feel that way...but those cars carry higher MPG than VT...just an FYI...
If I were you, I would save the money from now till September when you can put down a bigger down payment and get your car of your choice...IMHO.

·
Registered
28 Posts
but those cars carry higher MPG than VT...just an FYI...
Not according to the EPA's estimates. The AT versions are comparable, but with a MT the VT smokes the other two (or takes sips in their general direction, I suppose). The other thing is that I believe both the FR-S and BRZ require 91 octane, so even with an AT the required cost is more. Of course, I can't imagine the performance and feel aren't quite different, so whatever.

·
Registered
64 Posts
my buddy sent me a picture of a matte gray on the road, got me all excited till i saw that it had plates already; it was most likely a corporate car, bummer... i did get a little jealous though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts