Hahaha

·
Registered
281 Posts
Reactions: waffle3113

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ford ditched the Fiesta ST, Focus ST and Focus RS. Honda got rid of the Civic Si Coupe.

Small sporty cars are a dying breed.

·
Super Moderator
3,826 Posts
Ford ditched all sorts of anything that wasn’t a truck suv or mustang.

·
Registered
2020 Chalk white Turbo Ultimate
21 Posts
sad I loved my gen 1 turbo till someone hit it and totalled it. I love my gen 2 and you can definitely till the difference between a turbo and nax different grill, rocker panels, exhaust diffuser, led headlights and taillights, led turn signals in mirrors and oh yeah and a turbo!

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent-not so stock 🤫
696 Posts
Ford ditched the Fiesta ST, Focus ST and Focus RS. Honda got rid of the Civic Si Coupe.

Small sporty cars are a dying breed.
This is caused by the mass media advertising everything trucks, SUV's, and compact crossover's on the boob tube. 🤦‍♂️🙄

With the great reset going on as we speak and EV's dominating the news for future cars the technocrats will see that when you don't make a car payment or are late they can shut it down until payment is made.
Autonomous cars will drive back to the dealerships if you miss payments and people having control of their cars will no longer exist.
This is how it will be in the future and China is THE example for what's coming to the entire world.
We are so dumbed down by being entertained by television and phones that nobody sees what's happening to the world around us and how are freedoms are being destroyed.

Manual gear boxes are almost gone, the V8 is being discontinued by most car makers, coupes will be no more, and ice or internal combustion engines will be outlawed for electric and a greener world according to the technocrats. 🙄

These are the decisions being made by big corporations that effect everyone and we as people have no say so in what we want.
World leaders, kings, queens, and Prime Ministers are the puppets of the big corporations and shadow governments ruling the world while the Bilderburg group makes the decisions that affect everybody world wide.
Their change for the world is not for the people but for their own profits.

That pretty much sums it all up. 😉
I probably went too far but hey it's the truth.
Carry on. Nothing to see here. 😑

·
Super Moderator
3,826 Posts
FWIW the ford ST cars are still being manufactured in europe. they just killed cars for the fat lazy americans.

Reactions: misnblu

·
Registered
21 Posts
if what misnblu says really comes to pass. I won't be buying anymore new cars. ev vehicles do not interest me one bit. I prefer the tuner car scene or the muscle car scene.

·
Registered
2016 Veloster Turbo DCT Ultimate
308 Posts
I think EV's are super cool. For instance the Veloster ETCR car. Give me this every day all day.

I'm waiting to see some real EV tuning solutions, but I imagine that's either moot or impossible. Motors probably output what they output and there isn't any room to "turn it up". Or changing out the required parts to do so isn't cost effective. But the telsa model S got faster year after year with updates so who knows.

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent-not so stock 🤫
696 Posts
I think EV's are super cool. For instance the Veloster ETCR car. Give me this every day all day.

I'm waiting to see some real EV tuning solutions, but I imagine that's either moot or impossible. Motors probably output what they output and there isn't any room to "turn it up". Or changing out the required parts to do so isn't cost effective. But the telsa model S got faster year after year with updates so who knows.
Actually most motors are governed by programming to the hardware that makes the motors do their thing.
Just like ICE the EV motors can theoretically spin out until they burn out so parameters have to be set to keep the motors spinning within a certain rpm.

Most EV programming is heavily encrypted but like anything that has some kind of computer program there will always be hackers.

EV is the new world for automobiles and like the ICE before it will be tunable for more power and higher revving. 👍

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'm not even sure what kind of a car I'm gonna buy next. There aren't many that I like from the current lineups. I don't really want an SUV. I drove a new Nissan Rouge just recently, took someone to the airport and drove her car back for transport and having very rarely driving an SUV, it felt like trash. Weak engine, poor cornering, weak breaks. I mean, even just compared to a regular sized sedan, since I also drive a 2015 Sonata, and even that feels a lot better.
My car soon gonna hit 110,000 miles and thinking what to get next , I may not even buy a new car. I want a manual transmission "something", that has some power, so it's not like Toyota Corolla or other cookie cutter made cars.

·
Super Moderator
3,826 Posts
i am looking at these options...

trade my 14 vt in for a 2019 N ....

or keep my 14 VT and pick up a 18/19 mirage hatch hahahahaha

Reactions: misnblu

·
Registered
21 Posts
umm the N for sure!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I guess this turned out to be true. As of me checking today, the NAV and VT are no longer listed on the US Hyundai website, just the N. Marketing probably think the Kona is a better product.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts