Veloster Turbo Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok guys
We have confirmed that the lowering springs for the regualr Veloster fit the VT model
Thanks to Turbosocks who has provided this info:)

We Offer the Meccatune lowering springs which are extremely popular name brand in Korea and a hot seller for us in the North America for the N/A veloster owners:)

Eibach is also avaliable and will have stock of these in 3-4 weeks

For now the Meccatune we offer are these which come shipped from korea to your door 2-3 weeks from korea
2012 Hyundai Veloster Meccantune Lowering Springs |

·
Registered
127 Posts
What is the drop?

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
Pics are on NGM springs but this is my turbo lowered.. As far as I know this is the only turbo lowered in North America. Getting lowered pics from korea might be a pain.

The meccatunes will go even lower than the NGM, which will obviously look better!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Wow, that's looking great turbosocks! What's next :)

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pics look sharp:)

The Mecatune springs we offer will prettu much look the same because the drop is 1.2-1.5 area

In stock guys:)

·
Vendor
3,541 Posts
I came upon some information today that looks like the drop on a turbo car might be a little more than a NA V variant. It looks like the NA springs are about .60"+ shorter than the turbo springs. Aftermarket springs are stiffer so weight wont affect them as much of course but I would guess that the turbo cars on the same lowering springs will sit lower than a NA version of the same trim.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts